Monday, June 15, 2009

Continued....

I think that I have decided to write a book called "How to pay a bunch of money and NEVER FUCKING PASS A DRIVING TEST". I am currently doing a lot of research. I went back to the toilet hole known as the Kochi Driving Center today and surprise surprise the ridiculous people who work there found another reason to fail me. I think that today's reason was either 1. I drive to well or 2. I am too sexy. One guy in my group passed and he seriously took turns at negative 2 mph which is apparently the correct way to drive....in backwards ass land maybe. At one point this guy waited at a stop sign for about 45 seconds looking to the left and the right. If that is what they want from me then fuck it, I am going to be a sideways looking, slow turning machine.

Yesterday was my day off as well and I did go to the market as I planned and got some peaches that are seriously so amazing. They are the juiciest peaches I have ever eaten in my life. So amazingly good. Next week I will buy double the amount that I got this weekend and eat them all immediately I am sure. I also decided to go for a bike ride cause the day was so nice and I found this really old stone stair case and decided to walk up it and found a huge hiking course, so that is pretty awesome. So if I have nothing to do I will head up there. I had already been riding my bike for a bit so I was pretty tired when I found the course so next time I will try to venture a bit further.

Right now on justin.tv I am watching this history channel special about gangs and I must say that it is actually amazingly interesting. Also sadly 2 of the 4 episodes that I have watched were based on Chicago gangs. It is really unfortunate that gang bangers decide to join gangs because the way that gangs are run and how bangers adapt to their environment and techniques that they think of in order to do what they are are sometimes ingenious. Especially one gang that was from Texas that only exists in prison. It is too bad these guys were not businessmen because they would be insanely rich and probably not in jail.

Time to study some Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment