Thursday, April 2, 2009

Last night a group of students taught me how to cook fish because I am tired of eating the same shit day in and day out. So today during one of my breaks I rode my bike to the supermarket and got two huge pieces of yellow tail and two huge tuna steaks for a total of about 9 dollars and cooked them they way the students told me to and let me tell you I AM FUCKING AWESOME AT COOKING. And by that I mean I can now cook rice, pasta, sandwiches (boring ones), grilled cheese and now yellow tail and tuna steaks. At this rate my restaurant will open any time now. Other than the learning of the fact that I am an amazing chef nothing really happened today. The highlight of my working day was teaching a guy who had hair like weird al and was wearing a pink tie and he loved jazz and kept hitting his chest when he would get excited about a jazz musician. He told me that he has 1000 records and about 700 cds but lives alone in a one bed room apartment about the size of an american bathroom. He is also 48 years old and going on a 2 week vacation alone to Ireland. Oh, does anyone know what a doggie bag is called in Ireland? I didnt know and just told him it is called a doggie bag. I hope that doesnt get him killed or something.

1 comment: